How do I uninstall SoundFlower from macOS Sierra? I am having a serious problem with Macome's iTunes Converter and SOundFlower may be contributing to it.
I am having issues opening the uninstaller script.
Try the following...
1. Click "Go" on the Tray menu (upper left).
2. Click the "Go to Folders" item.
3. Type "/System/Library/Extensions"
4. Find the file "Soundflower.kext"
5. Remove that file, and then re-start the Mac system.
6. Open System Preferences -> Sound -> Output.
You should not see SoundFlower any more in the Output tab.