a wierd question about iTunes
Hello. I bought some music a while ago but got rid of it a couple of days ago and now when I look at the bought section I don't find it but when I look for the albums I see that they are bought. How can I redownload them? There is no download button I have seen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have iTunes match?
Did you accidentally hide your purchased albums in iCloud? If you did, here is how to get them back:
1. Open the iTunes store app on your iOS device:
2. Double tap on your Apple Id.
3. When the dialogue box appears, double tap on "view Apple Id."
4. Enter your Apple Id password.
5. On your account page, find the link that says "hidden purchases."
6. Double tap on the "manage" button.
7. Double tap on "unhide all."
Hope this helps and good luck!