I've had a few people email me for help setting up the WG Lock Screen widgets so I thought I would share what works for me - there might be other VO shortcuts I don't know about.
This is what works for me
1. Triple tap on the wallpaper to put Lock Screen into customise mode
2. Swipe to customise button and activate
3. The screen splits to customise Lock Screen on the left and Home Screen on the right
4. Select the left half and VoiceOver say Customise Lock Screen wallpaper
5. Voiceover now reads the widgets
6. Double tap to activate customise Lock Screen wallpaper
7. Swipe until you find the weather gods widget
8. Swipe up or down until edit mode is selected and activate
9. The list of weather gods locations is now displayed and you can select
10. Double tap your chosen location
11. The locations list disappears
12. Swipe to the done button to save changes
WG has widgets for all the different slots and all of them are fully accessible. There are dedicated VO smart conditions widgets that sort the weather based on priority. The widget settings in WG also has custom VO settings for all widgets. Some people prefer the location read first, others last etc
If anyone needs further clarification then I have an audio recorded of me customising a Lock Screen widget using VO.
Hope this helps and Admin please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum.