Our latest release contains many bug fixes and a few new features
- you can switch off dynamic type in the general settings section.
- we've implemented the magic tap (double tap with two fingers) to go straight to the weather wheel
- the moon god on the watch is now the moon goddess
- improvements to Greek localisation
- improvements to Italian localisation
- there is a button that appears during startup if you get stuck in an infinite weather loading loop. This can happen for some places if the weather data is a bit patchy. The button will display "Search" or "Favorites" and allow you to break out and pick another more reliable location. The button is located at the bottom of the screen, and appears when you are asked to double tap to try again
What got fixed?
- fixed a crash when viewing European weather alerts
- fixed a crash when launching into settings on iOS12
- fixed the day / night toggle sometimes disappearing after changing locations
- fixed the weather sounds being wrong after using three finger swipe down on the Pantheon to change locations
- updated some text to respect dynamic type settings
- further improvements to text rendering when using the inverted colors option
- fixed showing the wrong weather for tomorrow in the watch app and complications - not all locations affected
- some small tweaks to the weather wheel accessibility
I have also added the preferred Apple method for requesting an App Store review. This allows you to write a review when requested by Apple. It appears as a dialog in the app and you can rate or review without leaving the app.
This dialog only appears the once, so if you wanted to leave a review, then now is your chance :)
Many thanks to our beta testers for helping find the bugs and also offering ideas for new features and improvements.