Thoughts on Clew? Please help us to make improvements.
The Clew development team has been hard at work responding to feedback from the community. This feedback has been extremely helpful to us, and we hope that you’ll keep it coming.
While we’ve received a lot of requests for new features, we have not had many reports on how folks are currently using Clew. If you have anything to report on how you (or your clients, if applicable) are using Clew, we would love to hear from you. On the other hand, if you have not found Clew useful for a specific reason, we’d love to hear that as well.
We are hoping to schedule Skype calls with anyone that is interested in sharing their thoughts. Each call will be no longer than 30 minutes long.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Skype ID and a few possible time windows that work for you (remember to include your time zone when suggesting a time. We are in the Eastern Daylight timezone GMT-4). We will get back to you ASAP to confirm a time for a call.
All the best, and thank you in advance for your consideration,
Paul Ruvolo (on behalf of the entire Clew team)
Very useful. I use it when I am at work to find the way between the bathroom and my office or to the office from other places. I love that I can record roots now.
To begin with: one of the greatest apps for the blind since Be My Eyes. Thanks for developing it.
1. All in all I'd like to move faster but have the impression Clew needs me to walk slowely.
2. You could add verbal directions like "streight, streight, ..." additionally to the beep sounds.
3. I'd like to use it outside. I live next to a forest. To get there I need to find a small path. The way back out of the forest is more difficult. I'm on a bigger path and need to find the small path to the right to find my house. GPS doesn't work precise enough so I'd love to switch on Clew at one point on the bigger path to let me guide to the small path to the right. It's really hard to find without help from outside but Clew could solve this issue.
4. Especially inless familiar surroundings it would be cool if Clew could help me to find the start point of the recorded root. So maybe Clew could analyse the surrounding and give instructions where the actuall start point was.
5. As you might have already told I'm not a native english speaking person. A lot of my fellows don't know english at all. So it would be cool if you could include more languages.
So far. I hope it's helpful.
All the best