Hope you all had a good holiday!
Well, I'm thinking about putting a password manager on my knew ipad. But, I have some questions. Both about password managers in general, & 1 I'm considering using, LastPass. And I'm hoping you all can help me by answering @ least some of them.
questions about password managers in general
1. In general, have you found that password managers are accessible?
2. How easy are they to use?
3. I have passwords entered into my knew ipad. Will the password auto fill enterfere with a password manager's auto fill function? What I'm saying is, will the auto-filling on the ipad, interfere with the passwords auto-filling capability?
4. Do you have 2 use 2-factor authentication, is it a requirement? I ask because I do not have a phone, so that's not an option.
6. Will a password manager import passwords I have entered on my knew ipad?
questions about LastPass
1. How accessible have you found LastPass to be?
2. How easy have you found it to use?
3. Is using 2-factor authentication a requirement for LastPass? I ask, because I do not have a phone, so I don't have that option. I do have touch-Id.
3. Can LastPass auto-fill in passwords for apps/sites?
4. Will LastPass import any passwords I already have entered on my new ipad?
5. will LastPass's auto-fill capability interfere with the Ipad's auto-fill capability?
Finally, if LastPass isn't accessible, can you recommend me something similar? I chose LastPass because it was free & there was no required subscription fee. And from the app entry I read on here, it seemed accessible. But I also know that the accessibility of apps can change quite a bit over time, as they update.
Any help you can give would be appreciated. And I may have more questions later on. Thank you in advance! And I hope you all have a happy new year!