Questions about Bard Mobile app
I have a couple of questions about the Bard Mobile app. First how do you delete a book when you are done? Secondly has anyone else noticed how big of a battery hog this app is?
When in the bookshelf with the list of books shown, double-tap the Edit button. Then, each book has a delete button beside it which you can double-tap.
As for battery, I don't think this app eats a lot of battery since it does everything internally. At least, that has been my experience.
Hi. The latest update to the app seems to have helped a bit with battery performance. Also, it's most likely optimized for iOS 9. If you're running an earlier version of iOS, that may be the reason for it, I could certainly be wrong of course, just a guess.
To delete a book you no longer want on your iDevice using Bard Mobile, do the following:
1. Select the bookshelf tab
2. Select the category of the book you want to delete, for example, Audio Books.
3. In the top left corner of the screen, you will find an edit button. Select this.
4. Now, when you flick through the titles in this category, you will find a delete button with the books name just before the name of each title. Double tap this button.
5. You will find another delet button. This is to confirm you really want to delete this title. Double tap this button and the book goes away.
6. To get out of edit mode, select the done button, which is in the top left corner of the window.
Hope this helps.
The book is not a battery hog, at least for me. I listen when locked. You set that in settings.
To delete a book simply go to edit mode then flick to the book and swipe down to delete and tap.
Note, this does not reset your registrations. You are aloud 100 a month and deleting a book does not take away the registrations for that book. You have to reinstall the app if you start getting errors when playing the book.