Just wanted to share a quick update with you guys. Voice OCR Version 6.2 was just approved for the App Store!
Here are some of the new changes:
- New gestures to control the app when using VoiceOver.
- Two-finger Double-tap to Play and Pause.
- 3-finger swipe right to read the next sentence.
- 3-finger swipe left to read the previous sentence.
- 2 finger scrub gesture to close out of pages.
- Option in settings for making OCR recognition either really fast or really accurate.
- Added "4 corners detected" feature back into the app, and removed Scan Tone.
- Fixed bugs on the sign-up screen, and made it a lot simpler.
- Voice OCR's audio cues like "4 corners detected" have been translated into your native language, and don't just speak in English.
- Fixed audio issue when opening the app with Siri.
- Better accessibility labels that make the app more intuitive.
- Overall, tons of bug fixes and massive performance improvements.
I'm working hard on the next update, in which I hope to make the product even better for you guys. As always, feel free to send me any critical feedback or suggestions! My email is email@example.com if you prefer to email me, and here is the link to join the Discord group if you would like to become a beta tester for Voice: https://discord.gg/Qd9mC8qsA7