How is the receiving calls bug in iOS 9.1? I didn't upgrade to iOS 9 when it came out, because I need to answer calls in a timely manner (I'm currently job hunting).
I also do a lot of emailing on my iPhone, and am a little concerned about VO freezing after replying to an email. How are people finding that in iOS 9.1?
Neither issue has been
Neither issue has been addressed by Apple, though they know of both bugs.
Okay, time for more questions.
The phone bug is more concerning to me. The email one is less so, but still annoying.
Phone bug questions:
1. Do you find this happens more with wired or bluetooth headsets? I tend to use wired hedsets more, but I do have a bluetooth headset that I use on occasion.
2. Will unpluging and replugging the headset while the ringtone is playing have any effect? Maybe doing so would help? I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.
3. Will turning VO off then on while the ringtone is playing help?
4. Will using headset controls on either a wired or bluetooth headset help?
Email bug questions:
1. How long do you generally have to wait until VO becomes responsive again?
2. Do you sometimes have to wait for longer periods of time than are considered normal for this bug before VO becomes responsive again?
No big deal imo
I am only now realizing these are bugs as I read this thread. I noticed a little lag when answering a phone call and after sending an email but both issues seemed so minor I figured it was just the usual slight delay VoiceOver can sometimes exhibit. I personally don't find these issues all that intrusive to my use of the phone, and I wouldn't let them hold you back from upgrading to iOS 9.1