Hi FlickType Friends!
In response to many of your requests, we now have the half-screen option as well as yearly subscription option available on the App Store, with version 3.1. We've added a half-screen as well as a minimal option, these can be located under "size" in the settings option. We'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, there are still some quirks to work out but we'd love to hear how these new options work for you.
To get the yearly subscription option, you'll need to download the update from the App Store and visit the "Upgrade" screen. If you happen to already have a monthly subscription, choosing the yearly option will seamlessly switch you after your current monthly period ends ☺️
FlickType App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-keyboard/id1359485719?ls=1&mt=8
Recent Updates to FlickType:
- Half screen mode now works with VoiceOver. Also introducing an additional "Minimal" keyboard height option.
- Added a yearly subscription option. The Upgrade screen has also been redesigned and now supports Dynamic Type, which we aim to support in the rest of the container app in the future.
- During a long press, the height of the top QWERTY row will now be the same as the bottom two rows. Exploring the area above the keyboard will read back your text. Tell us what you think!
- Some low-vision users asked us for a splash of color. The default black background can now be a simple vertical gradient with a color of your choice.
- If you are accidentally invoking the shift function when typing fast with multiple fingers, you can now disable it using the new "Multi-finger tap gestures" setting.
- Changes to the Welcome screen content.
We greatly appreciate the support and any feedback you may have!
Ashley and Kosta