1. In the mail app you cannot anymore navigate by heading when selecting a new contact to email something. The only way to scroll down the list is to tap on the side of the phone and scroll down. I am not sure if this is a bug or a new feature.
2. Also, some times when you want to share something from Safari via email the whole thing hangs and you cannot send it. There is no way to go to the send button in the email client.
3. When browsing with Safari and you have container enabled in the rotor and you want to go back, what you do is swipe down and then you hear the back button. However when you have read quite a lot of the page and you do that nothing happens. You have to change the rotor to headings, swipe up and then use containers and swipe down for it to work.
4. Sometimes, the page has loaded in Safari but you still hear the tic tic sound which means that the page is still loading. Also, the web page load a bit slower than before.
5. I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug but before when you picked something in a tool - dialog box voice over used to say picker item, you picked it and then click done. Now you have to swipe right to activate the same choice.
6. In the app store, if you have automatic updates off after the program name that has an update, you were listening to the bugs that the updated solved. Now in IOs16 you hear the program, then the update and in the next line all the bugs that are squashed. This is not a bug, but a feature I don't like.