App Store Issues On iOS 6.1.3

Club AppleVis Member
Forum
iOS & iPadOS
Hello. I've been facing an issue each and every time I launch the AppStore on my iOS device. A message appears (Your account is not valid for purchase in the Malaysian store, cannot connect to the iTunes Store). By default, I'm using the US store, I haven't experienced this issue in previous versions. I had to sign out, remove all apps from the app switcher and sign in again and launch the Appstore. It works normally for a short time and the same message appears. I had to do the same steps. Note, this happens on all iOS devices. Another user had the same issue using his own iTunes account. Is this a general problem? Has any one experienced the same issue?

Options

Comments

Submitted by Aaron Linson on Saturday, March 23, 2013

When updating apps you can hit update all and you shouldn't be asked for your password. Well, unfortunately I keep getting asked for my password all the time. I don't know what to do. I've tried to go into my restrictions and see fi there is anything in there and I can't remember my password to get in. Is There anyway to get into the restrictions setting to change it? I really can't remember it. I'd like some help.

Hi Scott. I am located in The UAE, Dubai. It has nothing to do with the region. This error message has occurred several times. Another error message I got was (cannot purchase item, your account is not valid for purchase in the Filipiens store). :)

Submitted by Mark SARCH on Saturday, March 23, 2013

In reply to by Khalfan Bin Dhaher

Hello scott nothing to do with the region I life on united States and it happens once on the while Can not connect to iTunes store, please try again later This iOS issue was notable since updated at iOS 6 Personally I seem that this iOS issue occur when don't have good reception 3 of 5 bars on the signal or the wifi connection is very low poor connection. I'm using an iPhone 5 and to have good data connection needs to have 4 of 5 bars of signal straight, it nothing to do with the carrier cause friends of mine they have differences provider and sane issue issue occur too. I remember when used the 4S running on iOS 5 and never see it. I don't know what iOS device are you using but if you have a backup on Mac or PC should be it the best way restoring from backup if you can't open appStore or shows up the notification most of the time.