Anybody tried the CloudOn app yet?
This new iPad app lets you create, view and edit Microsoft Office files via the cloud.
Unfortunately it's not available here in the UK, so I was wondering if anybody has tried it yet?
I have very low expectations about its accessiblity, but just maybe it will surprise me.
And here's the description:
For the first time you can get Microsoft Office® on your iPad. Seriously.
CloudOn lets you use your iPad to create, view, and edit files directly in Microsoft Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint®. These applications will work the way you expect them to, and your files will look the way you want them to.
Want more? Of course you do!
CloudOn also lets you use Dropbox to manage your files. Open them, edit them, and save them right in your workspace using your Dropbox account.
With the ability to access, edit and store your information, CloudOn is the essential productivity tool for your iPad.
To use CloudOn you must have a Dropbox account. To sign up for free, visit http://www.dropbox.com. Or, you can sign up when you launch CloudOn for the first time.
CloudOn’s WorkSpace allows you to:
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create or edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox account
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit animation or transitions in PowerPoint presentations
- Present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts or Dropbox account
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes