Hi everyone! I am pleased to announce that we have almost finished the new update of our audiogame The Inquisitor, which includes several improvements derived directly from your input!
Here are the major changes:
- Considerably lightened the game, in order to prevent crashes and slowdowns;
- Divine help can now be activated via tap with 5 finger;
- Fixed combination system to prevent problems encountered by some users;
- The timing has been increased in order to prevent a wrong call od the divine help by rpessing SHIFT + TAB;
- reduced audio overlap in minigames;
- Made clearer some complex passages of the game (opening hatch, passing cockroaches);
- Fixed a bug with a minigame that could prevent the completion of the game;
- Simplified combination of objects with "use with": after selecting "object1" and "use" will repeat only "use with objectX";
By the end of this week the update will be ready, and it will be published as soon as approved by Apple (their time would be approximately 10-15 days)
I'm looking forward to your feedback, and I thank you on behalf of all the team for your patience and kindness shown by all councils and reporting of problems.