mentions issue when using Braille display in iOs 14
I am curious if anyone using a Braille display has experienced the following issue in the messages app:
1. Enter a new text message.
2. Start a new message and type something such as Hi (name of contact).
3. On your display you will see a comma I believe and then text concerning a mention.
4. Continue typing and note that text appears run together and is difficult to edit.
5. Send the message.
6. When checking with the sender (in this case as a test I sent an iMessage to my wife. She reported it was highlighted and difficult to read.
6. When tying this same set of steps using a bluetooth keyboard, all worked without the issue.
Thanks for any thoughts.
I have that same problem with my Braille display. It seems it does similar things when I type on the screen or with a BT keyboard. A fix for this would greatly improve my iOS 14 experience.
Braille on latest iOS is confusing for me. I can not maintain a stable connection, the connection crashes when I edit texts.