Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless
canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions
in Account Settings after purchase.
Free or Paid:
To create a note, select the first unlabeled button on the home screen or do a long tap to enable the context menu. This will open the edit screen and you can begin talking to your watch.
When you are done, you will need to use touch exploration to focus on the button in the top right. VoiceOver is not announcing when this has focus. So move your finger up to the top right. Release your finger and then double tap.
This will stop the recording and move you to the next screen. At the bottom left, there is an unlabeled button that lets you set an alert. At the bottom right is the save button. At the top left is the cancel button.
The Evernote app has three key functions: create a note, search for a note, and see recently viewed notes.
The note creation function is the most useful, as it incorporates Siri and speech to text functionality. Unfortunately, it's not easy to find this function
due to unlabeled buttons.
You can select a previously saved note and VoiceOver does a good job reading the content.
This could be convenient for creating a note via speech to text. Unfortunately, the buttons are difficult to find and use with VoiceOver.