VoiceOver focus can get “stuck” when navigating Screen Time data in the Settings app
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Screen Time > Device Usage Summary.
- Place VoiceOver focus on the first element on this screen.
- Flick right with 1 finger until VoiceOver focus lands on the ‘Total time’ element (for example “Total time, one hour, thirty-one minutes, usage is fourteen minutes above average”.
- Flick right with 1 finger.
I would expect VoiceOver focus to move to the data which is presented here graphically.
What actually happens is that VoiceOver focus does not move, no matter how many times you flick right.
You can, however, locate this graphical data by touch. And, once VoiceOver focus has been placed on it by touch, you can move focus through the data by flicking left or right.
If VoiceOver focus is on an element below this graphical data, flicking left with 1 finger will have VoiceOver focus move as expected - in that it will move to and through the graphical data.