- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Screen Time > Device Usage Summary.
- Place VoiceOver focus on the first element on this screen.
- Flick right with 1 finger until VoiceOver focus lands on the ‘hourly pickups data (for example “4 per hour”.
- Flick right with 1 finger.
I would expect VoiceOver focus to move to the data which is presented here graphically, and then speak the data as you move focus through it.
What actually happens, is that when you flick to move focus through the data presented in the chart, there is an audible “click” tone to indicate that focus has moved to another screen element, but the data itself is not spoken.
The same behaviour is also encountered with the notifications data presented as a chart further down this same screen.