VoiceOver does not announce the selection status when adding people or apps to the allowed notifications list of a Focus mode
VoiceOver does not announce the selection status when adding people or apps to the allowed notifications list of a Focus mode.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Go to Settings > Focus
- Double tap with 1-finger on the name of any existing Focus mode (e.g. Do Not Disturb).
- Under the “Allowed Notifications” section, double tap with 1-finger on either People or Apps (we believe that People may be the only option if no exclusions already exist).
- Navigate to either the People or Apps tab of the screen.
- Double tap with 1-finger on the names of people or apps that you wish to add to the list.
You should find that a visual indicator is placed next to any person or app to indicate that it has been selected.
However, if you place VoiceOver focus on to any selected person or app, VoiceOver does not announce that it is selected (which would be normal and expected behaviour).