1. Create an alarm.
2. On the clock app, tap the edit button.
3. Doble tap and hold the alarm to be modified.
4. On the new screen, change whatever and save.
Unable to edit alarms in the Clock app
It is not possible to edit existing alarms in the native Clock app when VoiceOver is enabled.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Have at least one existing alarm configured in the Clock app.
- Open the Clock app and navigate to the Alarms tab.
- Double tap with 1-finger on the Edit button.
- Place VoiceOver focus on to the alarm that you wish to edit.
- Double tap with 1-finger.
You would expect the selected alarm to open in an edit screen (as it does in iOS 14.x).
What actually happens is nothing.
Bug First Encountered
Device(s) bug has been encountered on
How often the bug occurs
When in Edit mode, if you locate by touch the desired alarm, hover your finger above it, disable VoiceOver, touch the screen where the alarm was located, and enable VoiceOver, you should find that the alarm is now on its edit window.
Alternatively, delete the existing alarm and recreate with the desired configuration.
Apple feedback #
For me, the alarm editing seems to work properly. When I tap edit, it brings up the edit screen.
I tried the double tap and hold method, as someone else described above. That worked perfectly for me.
Thanks. Works like a charm.