New to iOS 16 are app Shortcuts, which are simple, one-action shortcuts that are ready to use as soon as you install an app from the App Store that has been updated to include them.
These are listed in the Shortcuts app. Unfortunately, where the shortcuts available for any app are listed, they are spoken by VoiceOver as a series of unlabelled buttons.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that you have VoiceOver enabled
- Ensure that you have 1 or more apps installed which supports and provides App Shortcuts
- Open the Shortcuts app
- Navigate to the Shortcuts tab
- Navigate to the list of all shortcuts
- Place VoiceOver focus on the heading for the selected app
- Move VoiceOver focus through each of the App Shortcuts listed
You will find that each shortcut is spoken by VoiceOver as an unlabelled button, thus providing no information on what the shortcut is called or does.