When a timer is running, it is shown as a Live Activity in the Dynamic Island on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. When this is expanded, one of the available buttons is to pause/resume the timer. This button is missing a label for VoiceOver users.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Navigate to the Home Screen.
- Use Siri to start a timer.
- Locate the Timer Live Activity on the Dynamic Island.
- Use the VoiceOver rotor to expand the Live Activity view (or perform a long press or 1 finger triple-tap).
- Flick left with 1 finger repeatedly until VoiceOver focus is placed on the first UI element on the Live Activity.
VoiceOver should announce that the UI element is an unlabelled button.