No VoiceOver feedback when reordering tracks in the Mini Player of the Music app
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the native Music app and start playing an album or playlist.
- Double-tap on the screen element to open the Mini Player.
- Place VoiceOver focus on any track listed in the ‘Up Next’ list.
- Flick right.
VoiceOver should now say “Reorder Button Draggable Double-tap and hold, wait for the sound, then drag to re-arrange Actions available”.
- Double tap and hold with 1 finger.
No sound effect is played, even though the re-arrange action has been activated and you can now drag the track to reorder it. (this bug has been filed separately here)
- Without lifting your finger, slide it either up or down to move the selected track.
In previous iOS versions VoiceOver would provide feedback as the track was being moved (before it is dropped in to the new position).
Now, the only feedback comes when you lift your finger to drop the track, meaning that you can only hope that it's close to where you want it to be.