The Misspelled Words option is missing from the VoiceOver rotor's Action menu in the native Mail app
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open the native Mail app.
- Double-tap on the compose button.
- Place VoiceOver focus in to the body field.
- Type some text.
- With VoiceOver focus still in the body field, check to make sure that the VoiceOver rotor is set to its Actions menu.
- Flick up with 1 finger repeatedly to move through all items available in the Actions menu.
You should find that Misspelled Words is not present, whereas it has been in the past.
Bug First Encountered
Device(s) bug has been encountered on
How often the bug occurs