In Focus mode settings, any existing automation for a Focus mode is announced by VoiceOver as an unlabelled button. Specifically, if you have created triggers for a Focus mode to be automatically enabled — such as at specific time or location — where these are listed in the settings for the Focus Mode, each will be an unlabelled button.
Steps to reproduce
1. Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
2. Ensure that you have one or more triggers enabled for a Focus mode (such as time or location).
3. Navigate to Settings > Focus.
4. Double tap with 1-finger on the Focus mode.
5. Move VoiceOver focus through the options available under “Turn On Automatically”.
You should find that each of the existing automation triggers is announced by VoiceOver as an unlabelled button.