The “Clear All” action available from the VoiceOver rotor's Actions menu on the Notifications Center does not work
To reproduce this behaviour you will need to have several notifications on the Notifications Center - enough that there will be a “Clear All” button available on the heading just above older notifications.
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Either go to the Lock Screen or the Notifications Center.
- Move VoiceOver focus through the more recent notifications until focus is placed on the heading for older notifications.
- Swipe right with 1 finger to place VoiceOver focus on to the “Clear All” button.
- Ensure that the VoiceOver rotor is set to its Actions menu.
- Flick up with 1 finger repeatedly until VoiceOver says “Clear All”.
- Perform a 1 finger double-tap.
In previous versions of iOS this would clear all notifications.
Currently it does nothing.