Cannot edit the name of lists in the Reminders app
When attempting to edit the name of a list in the native Reminders app, the onscreen keyboard will very briefly be displayed but disappear again before it is possible to access and use it.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open the native Reminders app.
- Double tap with 1 finger on the name of an existing list.
- Double tap with 1 finger on the “More” button.
- Double tap with one finger on “Name & Appearance”.
- Place VoiceOver focus in to the text field containing the list name.
- Double tap with 1 finger.
At this point you would expect the onscreen keyboard to be displayed, and to be able to use this to rename the list.
What actually happens is that the onscreen keyboard will very briefly be displayed, but then disappear again, making it impossible to rename the list.