Cannot create a new lists in the Reminders app
When attempting to add a name for a new list in the native Reminders app, the onscreen keyboard will very briefly be displayed but disappear again before it is possible to access and use it.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open the native Reminders app.
- Double tap with 1 finger on the “Add list” button.
- Place VoiceOver focus in to the text field for the list name.
- Double tap with 1 finger.
At this point you would expect the onscreen keyboard to be displayed, and to be able to use this to give the list a name.
What actually happens is that the onscreen keyboard will very briefly be displayed, but then disappear again, making it impossible to add a new list.
Bug First Encountered
Device(s) bug has been encountered on
How often the bug occurs
You can use Siri to create a new list.