After entering customisation mode on the Lock screen, there are some UI elements which VoiceOver users can only locate by touch, not flicking. Specifically, there is a page picker and buttons for “Customise” and “Add” which are visually present below each preview of existing Lock screens. If you flick to move VoiceOver focus through the screen, these are not located. However, they can be located by touch.
Steps to reproduce
1. Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
2. Navigate to the Lock screen.
3. Perform a 1-finger long press on the time to enter customisation mode.
4. Flick right with 1-finger repeatedly to move VoiceOver focus through all page elements.
5. Flick left with 1-finger repeatedly to move VoiceOver focus back through all page elements.
You should find that there are some UI elements which VoiceOver focus misses. These typically include the following:
1. The page switcher control
2. The Customise button
3. The Add button
“Customise”, is available from the VoiceOver rotor when focus is on the preview image, whilst the last UI element found by VoiceOver when flicking right is a blank preview that can be double tapped to “Add New Lock Screen and which serves the same purpose as the “Add” button.