Apple has just released iOS 7.0.3, and mention in the release notes that it includes a fix for the VoiceOver input sensitivity problem.
Also fixed is the problem that caused Siri to use a lower quality voice.
Here are the complete release notes for iOS 7.0.3:
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of “slide to unlock” when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
Please be sure to let us know of any accessibility fixes that you find which are not mentioned above.
Sensitivity problem is indeed fixed
VoiceOver bugs fixed? Answer, yes!
voiceOver volume bugs running on 5S
Repeating Screen Locked
I posted this ages back
Hi,first off I can confirm
Safari and headings
voiceOver heading issue
One more issue
The solved and the not solved...
Close Folder Sound
props to apple
My optimism is being renewed…
Badges outside of folders??
Badge app icons
question about comment 15
Rabbit out of the Hat Trick
As far as I can tell pretty
Hi again, just thought all of
question about comment 21
questions about comment 20
Hi, what I mean by the volume
keybord and passwords
OK good to know so the issue
answer regarding about vo lolume rotor bugs.