[CLOSED] AppleVis Birthday Giveaway: ThinkAccess
It's the week of the 5th birthday of AppleVis, and this giveaway comes from the great people at ThinkAccess.
Enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 free one year subscriptions to the Level 2 – Live & not so live tech support plan offered by ThinkAccess.org. This subscription would usually cost US$60.
About Learning & Training with ThinkAccess
ThinkAccess believes that the blind can not only lead the blind, but the blind can teach the blind. There are great blind instructors around the world, and we will put you in touch with some of the best in the business.
Our goal is to create and sustain a community where people needing assistance in learning can get help from a knowledgeable tech support staff and instructors.
About the ThinkAccess Level 2 – Live & not so live tech support plan
We will gather frequently asked questions. These questions and answers will be grouped by device or operating system for easy navigation.
We will also offer live tech support using the TeamTalk 5 client. The length of time the staff member will be available, and what the staffer specializes in, will depend on the membership. We hope to have the staffer available for you when it suits your schedule. This will mean contacting us with your needs, and giving us a little time to schedule a time that is good for the majority. The more members we have, the more tech support we can offer.
How to enter the ThinkAccess Giveaway
Simply send an email to [CLOSED] with "ThinkAccess" in the subject line.
- Please make sure that you enter the requested subject line in your email. We have lots of giveaways this week, so cannot guarantee that your name will go into the draw to win this prize if you do not do this.
- The deadline for entries is 23:59 PST on Sunday, 2 August 2015. Entries received after this will not be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified by email during the week commencing 3 August 2015.
- By entering this giveaway, you are giving us permission to give your email to ThinkAccess if you are the winner so that they can contact you to arrange the subscription.
- As always, our usual competition rules apply.