[CLOSED] AppleVis Birthday Giveaway: Downcast for Mac OS X
It’s the week of the 5th Birthday of AppleVis, and this giveaway comes from the great people at Downcast.
Enter for a chance to win one of 10 promo codes for Downcast for Mac OS X. This app usually sells for US$7.99.
About Downcast for Mac OS X
> Downcast, the popular iOS podcast app is now available for OS X! Download, play and sync** your favorite podcasts with an intuitive interface built specifically for podcasts.
> Subscription Features
> * Search, subscribe to and download audio and video podcasts * Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL * Download podcasts automatically (including resuming downloads) * Browse and download older podcast episodes * Auto-update podcast feeds based on schedule * Settings for auto-download and episode retention (globally and per-podcast) * Import and export podcast feeds via OPML * Import supported audio/video media files * Support for password-protected feeds * Create and edit "smart" playlists * View podcast details and episode show notes * Rename podcast subscription names
> iCloud Syncing
> * Sync podcast subscriptions, playlists, settings and episode information with other Macs and iOS devices** via iCloud
> Playback Features
> * .5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x, 2.25x, 2.5x, 2.75x and 3x speed playback* * Chapters support for enhanced podcasts * Stream episodes without downloading
How to enter the Downcast for Mac OS X Giveaway
Simply send an email to [CLOSED] with "Downcast for Mac" in the subject line.
- As Downcast is available on multiple platforms, please note that this giveaway is for the Mac OS X version.
- Please make sure that you enter the requested subject line in your email. We have lots of giveaways this week, so cannot guarantee that your name will go into the draw to win this prize if you do not do this.
- The deadline for entries is 23:59 PST on Sunday, 2 August 2015. Entries received after this will not be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified by email during the week commencing 3 August 2015.
- As always, our usual competition rules apply.