It's the week of the 5th birthday of AppleVis, and this giveaway comes from the great people at Virtual Vision Technologies.
Enter for a chance to win 90 minutes of free iPhone training from Virtual Vision Technologies on one of the following topics:
- Maximizing Siri to make her a more productive assistant.
- Using Spotlight to locate the hard to find items
- Untangling the mystery of Safari
- Handling notifications and using Control Center
- Turning the VoiceOver rotor to focus on the small details
About Virtual Vision Technologies
The Virtual Vision Technologies Mission is to support people with disabilities in work and school environments, enabling them to excel at academics and employment. The VVT Goal is to help employers recruit, screen, hire, retain, and work with those individuals and to foster accessibility in the workplace, on campus, and in distance learning initiatives.
Our Innovative Training Programs provide an opportunity for candidates with visual or physical limitations to prepare for employment, to further their education, or to receive certification as instructors of assistive technology. An array of courses and programs are offered that can be customized to accommodate your specific, individual needs.
How to enter the Virtual Vision Technologies Giveaway
Simply send an email to [CLOSED] with "Virtual Vision" in the subject line.
- Please note that training is only for one of the five topics listed above.
- Please make sure that you enter the requested subject line in your email. We have lots of giveaways this week, so cannot guarantee that your name will go into the draw to win this prize if you do not do this.
- The deadline for entries is 23:59 PST on Sunday, 2 August 2015. Entries received after this will not be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified by email during the week commencing 3 August 2015.
- By entering this giveaway, you are giving us permission to give your email to Virtual Vision Technologies if you are the winner so that they can contact you to arrange the training.
- As always, our usual competition rules apply.