Description of App
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your
accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing
fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much
you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase
your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual
spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your
account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account
information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
I use this program on ios and
I use this program on ios and it's mostly accessib le. there are u unlabeled buttons that don't really do much. I did a podcast on the app when it was formally called check and I like the check interface a lot better then mint's.
My bad, sorry.
I should add that I use the iOs version of this not the watch os v version. I'm mildly surprised they put accessibility in to the watch os version as the iOs version as I stated is mostly usable with some quirks. Oops?
Take care and be blessed.
Is it possible dos ee goals
Is it possible to see and edit financial goals in the IOs app?