Description of App:
Using iFlicks you can easily import your Video Collection into iTunes. This gives you the ability to watch your Videos directly in iTunes or transfer them to your iPod, iPhone or iPad. On top of that iFlicks downloads Metadata for your Videos and lets you tweak the Metadata manually. Managing your Video Collection in iTunes has never been this easy. Manage your Video Collection with iTunes. iFlicks offers a range of simple to use functions to easily manage metadata of your Movie and TV Show Library. Some of the most prominent features are:
- Convert Videos to be compatible with iTunes and Apple Devices.
- Automatically or manually add metadata and artwork.
- Easy to use Interface.
- Complete Metadata Support. Are you fed up with the limited support for Video Tagging via iTunes? Using iFlicks you can edit all the metadata of compatible videos, which iTunes uses. This lets you:
- set release dates, not just years
- add actors, directors, producers and writers
- specify the content rating
- mark videos as tv show
- add a complete plot, not just a few letters
- iTunes and Front Row
- Apple TV
- iPod Nano 3G and 4G, iPod Classic 5G and 6G
- iPhone, iPod Touch and iPhone 3G
- Elgato Turbo.264 (HD)
Free or Paid:
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On:
Everything is accessible, but there is one confusing point in the app. There is an add button in the toolbar that does nothing. If you stop interacting with the toolbar and vo-right-arrow twice you'll find the add button that works!
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver, but the interface could be easier to navigate and use.
Totally worth the $19.95! Available in the app store!
Developer's Twitter Username: