Description of App:
Don't buy another ringtone maker until you watch our video at http://pixelresearchlabs.com/ringer. "My nod goes to Pixel Research Labs' Ringer because it works quickly" - macworld.com"Ringer is an elegantly designed app" - St. Paul Pioneer Press"The editing is very easy, with a nice large display of the waveform" - tuaw.com"It’s an easy way to create new ringtones in a few short seconds" - macapper.com Features
- Fully iOS 6 and Mountain Lion compatible.
- 30 pre-made designer ringtones included.
- Makes Text Tones, and alert sounds.
- Built in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find your song.
- Use the waveform to help you find the right part of your song.
- Zoom in to choose the start and end of your ringtone with sub-second accuracy.
- Support for fade-in, fade-out and ringtone gap.
- Auto volume support makes sure that quiet parts of a song can still be used as a ringtone.
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone.
- Select your song or movie in the built-in media browser.
- Move the selection over the part you want to make your ringtone.
- Press the create button.
Free or Paid:
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On:
10.6 and up...
Everything on ringer works great with voiceover, except one! The app's help says you can choose the starting point of a ringtone but I've never gotten this to work with the keyboard. I think probably its a mouse thing!
There are some minor accessibility issues with this app, but they are easy to deal with.
I use this app all the time to create ring tones for my IPhone, I like how you can pick a song and preview it before committing yourself!