Ringer - Ringtone Maker
Submitted by Jeff on Saturday, June 1, 2013.
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Description of App
Don't buy another ringtone maker until you watch our video at http://pixelresearchlabs.com/ringer. "My nod goes to Pixel Research Labs' Ringer because it works quickly" - macworld.com"Ringer is an elegantly designed app" - St. Paul Pioneer Press"The editing is very easy, with a nice large display of the waveform" - tuaw.com"It’s an easy way to create new ringtones in a few short seconds" - macapper.com Features
- Fully iOS 6 and Mountain Lion compatible.
- 30 pre-made designer ringtones included.
- Makes Text Tones, and alert sounds.
- Built in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find your song.
- Use the waveform to help you find the right part of your song.
- Zoom in to choose the start and end of your ringtone with sub-second accuracy.
- Support for fade-in, fade-out and ringtone gap.
- Auto volume support makes sure that quiet parts of a song can still be used as a ringtone.
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone.
- Select your song or movie in the built-in media browser.
- Move the selection over the part you want to make your ringtone.
- Press the create button.
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
10.6 and up...
Everything on ringer works great with voiceover, except one! The app's help says you can choose the starting point of a ringtone but I've never gotten this to work with the keyboard. I think probably its a mouse thing!
There are some minor accessibility issues with this app, but they are easy to deal with.
I use this app all the time to create ring tones for my IPhone, I like how you can pick a song and preview it before committing yourself!
1 people have recommended this app
Most recently recommended by Jeff 7 years 1 month ago