Description of App
Major new release with native OS X Yosemite support:
- Revamped user interface taking advantage of Yosemite's translucency and vibrancy.
- Handoff to easily switch from editing Prizmo documents on one device to another, with Mac, iPhone, and iPad support.
- Image Cleanup Extension:
Prizmo image cropping and cleanup capabilities are now exposed globally to other apps as an image editing extension.
- OCR Extension:
Prizmo OCR capabilities are now made available throughout OS X, as an extension. Textual contents can be retrieved from any image in other apps that support extensions (image viewing action).
- Support for third-party exports: Prizmo can now invoke third-party export options (cloud storage, email clients, social networks…) that have been installed on the system.
Improved Image Processing:
- Better image cleanup: Will now keep all image details while also improving text quality, including a better color accuracy when color cleanup is chosen. Better user control for output (brightness and contrast).
- Improved image preprocessing for OCR, thus leading to better OCR accuracy.
- New icon, more similarity with iOS version.
- Better export workflow: export partial or whole document to any document type, and choose destination. Now includes third-party services (installed separately).
- User interface shows document type and editing mode in the top toolbar for easier control.
- Font of text editor can now be customized from Prizmo settings.
- Accessibility and VoiceOver support has been updated to take advantage of latest Yosemite capabilities.