Description of App
Presenting the calendar app you'll actually enjoy using.
Fantastical's natural language event creation, beautiful calendar, and gorgeous event list make it the best calendar you'll ever use. Stay on top of your schedule with features like native CalDAV support, automatic alarms for new events, and instant search.
"[Fantastical is] now my primary calendaring app." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"[Fantastical] makes it much easier and more convenient to quickly create new events." - Macworld
"Fantastical is the calendar assistant to install on every Mac that has to deal with calendars." - MacStories
"Fantastical looks fantastic (couldn't resist) and works quite well." - TUAW
The easiest way to create new events
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
- That's it!
Stay on top of your day
- The event list and calendar allow you to easily locate and plan all of your events
- Color-coding and beautiful design help you quickly make sense of your schedule
- Change the number of events you want displayed, providing focus and convenience
- Click any event to show important details
- Add event notes to new or existing events
- Use search to instantly locate your events
Edit and delete with ease
- Select the event you want to change and take control with a single click or keystroke
Works the way you do
- Works with your favorite applications: iCal, BusyCal, Entourage, or Outlook
- Stay in sync with built-in CalDAV support; supports iCloud, MobileMe, Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, and more
- Automatically add alarms to your new events
Fantastical — your Mac's calendar will never be the same again.
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
2 people have recommended this app
How do I set up the custom keystroke so that it's more accessible?
I'm liking the interface but the view is a bit cluttered. Why for example are there 2 calendar views and the pop ups that appear after the show reminders check box, or maybe it's before. I read the help on the website but am still a bit lost on some of the functions. For example you have to leave the app open in order to receive push notifications. I'm surprised they have not come up with a helper that will do that for you like the real osx calendar. Also, when trying to edit an event sometimes hitting command I does not show me the info, in fact it does nothing and focus is on the wrong event entirely. It takes sometimes 3 restarts of the app in order for accessibility and use with voiceover to even work properly. What's going on here?