Description of App:
Presenting the calendar app you'll actually enjoy using.Fantastical's natural language event creation, beautiful calendar, and gorgeous event list make it the best calendar you'll ever use. Stay on top of your schedule with features like native CalDAV support, automatic alarms for new events, and instant search."[Fantastical is] now my primary calendaring app." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)"[Fantastical] makes it much easier and more convenient to quickly create new events." - Macworld"Fantastical is the calendar assistant to install on every Mac that has to deal with calendars." - MacStories"Fantastical looks fantastic (couldn't resist) and works quite well." - TUAWThe easiest way to create new events
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
- That's it!
Stay on top of your day
- The event list and calendar allow you to easily locate and plan all of your events
- Color-coding and beautiful design help you quickly make sense of your schedule
- Change the number of events you want displayed, providing focus and convenience
- Click any event to show important details
- Add event notes to new or existing events
- Use search to instantly locate your events
Edit and delete with ease
- Select the event you want to change and take control with a single click or keystroke
Works the way you do
- Works with your favorite applications: iCal, BusyCal, Entourage, or Outlook
- Stay in sync with built-in CalDAV support; supports iCloud, MobileMe, Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, and more
- Automatically add alarms to your new events
Fantastical — your Mac's calendar will never be the same again.
Free or Paid:
Version Of OS X App Was Tested On:
Voiceover doesn't interact with the fantastical window itself, but once you have a custom keystroke set up to toggle the entry window, the application is useable.