Description of App
- Search, subscribe to and download audio and video podcasts
- Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
- Download podcasts automatically (including resuming downloads)
- Browse and download older podcast episodes
- Auto-update podcast feeds based on schedule
- Settings for auto-download and episode retention (globally and per-podcast)
- Import and export podcast feeds via OPML
- Import supported audio/video media files
- Support for password-protected feeds
- Create and edit "smart" playlists
- View podcast details and episode show notes
- Rename podcast subscription names
- Sync podcast subscriptions, playlists, settings and episode information with other Macs and iOS devices** via iCloud
- .5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x and 3x speed playback*
- Chapters support for enhanced podcasts
- Stream episodes without downloading
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
5 people have recommended this app
After searching for a podcast, I have trouble adding it. What should i do in this case?
to add a podcast interact with the title and click the addd button. if that does not work vo shift m on the podcast and click subscribe.;subscribe
I'm not really loving the new version on the app store. It is freezing when I try and download 400 episodes from an rss feed. It freezes every 10 to 30 eps and hangs until ai quit and restart the app. This is crazy. I've been having nothing but problems with downcast and el capitan. I even tried a reinstall with no joy. I hope it works better when the next version of osx comes out as the app is very good. The only thing I wish it has was smart speed like overcast does.
Take care to all.