Submitted by Hayden Smith on Friday, December 30, 2011.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Description of App
LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
- Icecast2 audio source streaming software.
- Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
- Supporting Ogg Vorbis, AAC and HE-AAC encoding formats.
- Equipped a 3in/3out/3bus audio mixer, where you can route sound from input devices to output devices flexibly.
- Controllable connect and disconnect actions by AppleScript.
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
On a whole, voiceover works well with the app once you understand the on-screen layout.
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver, but the interface could be easier to navigate and use.
0 people have recommended this app
I looked at this app and I have it, how ever when I read the manual on how to broadcast the dev clearly said that he would not go over it as google is your friend? Does anyone have any ideas on how to even broadcast with this thing? It looks very usable. I just cannot figure it out. And it did not say anything about meta data. I want to use iTunes for the source and sound flower for my mic. Over all the app looks good but as the poster says the interface could be much better and in my opinion, the manual could be better written. I have not contacted the dev about any of these issues.