Description of App
Wokabulary is your personal vocabulary trainer that helps you learn and organize your vocabulary efficiently. It features:
• spaced repetition flash card system
• versatile quiz modes
• detailed statistics
Wokabulary is not a language course app. It is a versatile tool that helps you manage and learn your own vocabulary.
Wokabulary is available for your Mac, your iPhone and your iPad and it can automatically sync your vocabulary between your devices.
MANAGE YOUR WORDS EFFICIENTLY
• Quickly add new words
• Group and filter your words using topic tags
• Find your words swiftly with the live search
DIFFICULTY AWARE FLASH CARD QUIZ
• Words get assigned difficulty levels based on how well you knew them in the quiz
• New and difficult words are asked more often
• Old and easy words are asked less often
• Two quiz modes let you review your words according to your personal learning preferences
LEARN WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Wokabulary automatically syncs your vocabularies between all your Macs, iPads and iPhones
• Have your words with you wherever you go
• Quickly add new vocabulary – whether in class or on the go
STATISTICS THAT MOTIVATE YOU
• Get an overview of your progress
• Visualize your learning success
IMPORT AND EXPORT WORDS EASILY
• Import existing word lists from CSV-files
• Export word lists and share them with your friends (In-App Purchase)
LEARN ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU WANT
• Wokabulary can handle any foreign language and any script
• Wokabulary switches keyboard layouts automatically
• Easily manage multiple languages (In-App Purchase)
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
Buttoms that serve to configure woh words should be sorted are unlabeled, but this is question of few minutes to understand the concepts behind this.
Let me stay that in my opinion this app is a definitelly best resource for seriour blind learners of languages. It unables the user to insert foreign words and their translation into his/her mother tongue. These words can be sorted by four criteria, and, what is the most valuable feature, it provides a very handy tool for repetition and testing of your words.
As mentioned abou, this app can be use with benefits after playing with it. I really suggest to read help pages in the site of the developpers.
1 people have recommended this app
I am using flash cards deluxe!
A very acessible!
And more powerful for creating your vocabulary.
I am studying Chinese this way.
At a first glance, it seems to me that only one language pair is accepted. Am I right, or is it possible to add another foreign language? Thank you.
In order to add more pairs of languages you must purchase full version. You can do this in settings.
Hi my dear!
If this question is for me then i reply very simply.
You can learn anything you want in flashcards deluxe.
And it doesn't depend on how many subjects you would like to learn.
You create a simple deck.
You can make a lot of decks.
With sounds and pictures, too.
As for me I make decks for Chinese language from different audio courses.
My purpose is to understand and to type Chinese text.
And I'm also using duolingo.
So, my dear. smile.