Submitted by Blind I Am on Monday, June 10, 2013.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Description of App
Wherever you are, and whatever your plans, you’re always prepared with the latest weather forecast from BBC Weather. FEATURES:
- Simple and clear design for easy access to our most detailed and up-to-date information
- Search for locations (automatically added to your favourites), or use your current location
- Hourly forecasts with detailed information for the next 48 hrs (UK)
- Look further ahead with 3 hourly detail (UK and International)
- Tap each hour for a full detail including Pressure, Visibility and Humidity
- A day overview including Sunrise/Sunset times and UV, with Pollen and Pollution information for the UK
- Swipe vertically to view all your favourite locations
- Accessibility for users of text to speech and voice over
- Designed and optimised for iOS
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
I now have a new GoTo weather app! As the description states, this is fully accessible with VoiceOver. Another great job by the BBC!
VoiceOver reads all page elements.
All buttons are clearly labeled.
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver and is easy to navigate and use.
2 people have recommended this app
Most recently recommended by Léonie Watson 4 years ago
It's great to see accessibility featuring so prominently: What's New in Version 1.0.2 Bug fixes:
- Improved network connectivity reporting on startup
- Fixes occasional incorrect reporting of location as Ghana when user refreshes page
- Fixes layout problems on menu page
- VoiceOver improvements when navigating the hourly weather slots
- Added three-finger scrolling to the summary/detailed weather slots
- Other minor bug fixes
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Full iPad support
- Full iPad support
- Weather warnings now available from menu page
- Design changes for consistency with iOS 7
- Night time ambience
- Users can now share forecasts
- Some minor bug fixes