AccuWeather: Weather Radar
Description of App
Voted “Best iPhone App” by the 2012 Mobie awards, AccuWeather for iPhone now has popular features from our AccuWeather for iPad app, current conditions that refresh every five minutes, and more! Users tell us it is their “Go-to weather app.” From what to wear to how to travel, they say they, “Can’t live without it,” and it is, “Better than any other.”
Weatherproof your day with these popular features:
• Current conditions that refresh every five minutes.
• Customizable My AccuWeather forecasts for health concerns and outdoor activities, such as outdoor fitness, respiratory health, and travel.
• Severe weather notices, including optional, real-time pushed severe weather alerts for your home locations in the United States. The pushed severe weather alerts are user-friendly and easy-to-read, and visible from your lock screen, home screen, and from the Notification Center.
• For locations worldwide, when AccuWeather forecasts severe snow, ice, rain, wind, or thunderstorm probability, you will see an orange exclamation point displayed on the location’s 15-day forecast screen.
• iCloud Support: Settings and saved locations sync to other AccuWeather apps.
• Calendar Integration: View the 15-day weather forecast right in your calendar.
• Social Sharing: Share weather information with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Contact Location Viewing: Pin some or all of your contacts to the radar map to see the current weather conditions in their location.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts you expect from AccuWeather:
• Hourly and 15-day forecasts for 2.7 million locations worldwide in 22 languages.
• Animated radar and satellite on interactive maps with a map summary page for your top five locations.
• Local weather forecast summary: The summary provides an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the next five days.
Download AccuWeather for iPhone for free and start experiencing the most accurate and local weather forecasts available!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
I had heard that this app was not accessible, but that is currently not true. It's amazing! Some things don't read, but when they don't, they're intuitively placed where there is no ambiguity.
Even the video tab is accessible! The videos play beautifully, and they are all clearly marked. The locations area could be better indicated, but it's totally usable. It beats the heck out of the native weather app on IOS.