Speed Test SpeedSmart Internet
Description of App
SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server
network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw
out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours our placed in key transit points on the internet. This
combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The App is accessible with VoiceOver.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
Where's the button to get the in-app purchase to remove adds?