Description of App
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovering and managing tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful network tools (see below)
• automatic or manual IP range
• Export a scan to TXT
• Open device directly in apps that support HTTP, AFP, VNC, RDP, SSH or TELNET
• Favorites section for often used devices
• Detailed network information
• IP address
• MAC address
• Vendor name (i.e. “Apple, Inc.“ or „DELL“)
• Domain name (DNS, Reverse lookup)
• Bonjour name
• NetBIOS name
• Services (open ports)
• Response time (ping time)
• Mac model identifier (i.e. „iMac9,1“)
• Reachability status
• Device Log
Included Network Tools:
• Wake On LAN
Network Radar is also available for Mac OS X.
The development of the iOS version of Network Radar has just begun. More features will be added over time. For feature request and suggestions please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
appears to be accessible
0 people have recommended this app