Megabytes - Cellular (3G/4G/LTE/GPRS/EDGE) data usage on your Home Screen / Lock screen / Notification Center & widget
Submitted by Matt on Friday, May 24, 2013.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Description of App
Cellular data usage is displayed on your Home Screen icon, Notification Center and Lock Screen. It really works! 4 & 1/2 avg. rating across various iTunes Stores Cool features no other data usage apps have:
- See MB used on home screen without opening app
- See MB used on lock screen and receive notifications
- See complete history with charts
- Generate data usage history csv and export via email
- Projected and ideal data usage info
- View usage status at a glance
- Handles any kind of billing period
- Complete billing cycle and daily history of usage with charts
- Exporting history via Email
- Generate data usage history CSV File and email
- Landscape orientation support
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app works great. The only problems are  there is an unlabeled button at the bottom that is the settings button and  you cannot view your data usage history in the chart. The app has several progress indicaters that are accessible, and it was easy to set both the billing cycle and data cap. I highly recommend this app.
VoiceOver reads all page elements.
Most buttons are clearly labeled.
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver and is easy to navigate and use.
I have been searching for an app like this for a long time. What I like most about this app is that it display's how much data that you have used on that particular day, and an estimation of how much data you will use for the month. It actually gives you a data allowance per day based upon the amount of days and amount of data remaining in you're billing cycle. I suggest for you to turn off the notifications in the notification center because it will update you on you're usage like every five minutes. I have also heard that the app will only update you're data usage when you connect to a new cell tower, but I have not experienced this for myself.
1 people have recommended this app
Most recently recommended by Matt 8 years 11 months ago