Description of App
Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and G Suite accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for G Suite users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for iPhone can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The v2.0 is a great update and the interface is so much easier to use than the older version. You have more to control and the best part is that one can create a phone number right from this app. In the past you could only do this from the website and that was not so nice and easy to create before. There is certainly more accessibility built in to this version than the past. So nicely done!
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Save message draft when replying
- Support for user's preferred text size system setting
- Accessibility improvements
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
What's New in Version 2.0
Google Voice has been completely redesigned to include the things you care about:
• A new, intuitive layout keeps your calls, text messages, and voicemail organized
• Sign up for a new Google Voice account from the iOS app
• Conversations stay in one continuous thread and support photo sharing and group messaging
• Support for multiple accounts and improved accessibility