Description of App:
Focus by Firefox is a content blocker for Safari that improves the privacy and performance of your mobile browsing experience by blocking analytics, social
and advertising trackers. Focus by Firefox is free, open source and backed by Mozilla, a trusted brand committed to user choice and transparency.
CONTENT BLOCKING + TRACKING PROTECTION
- Offers next-level privacy by blocking many common Web trackers in Safari.
- Lets you control the types of page content allowed on your browser.
- With content blocking and tracking protection on, Web pages may require less data and load faster.
FROM MOZILLA — A BRAND YOU TRUST
- Mozilla strives to improve the Web for all and has been voted one of the Most Trusted Internet Companies for Privacy.*
COMMITTED TO TRANSPARENCY
- Mozilla gives users transparency online so you can take control of your personal information and choose what content you want to block. We work to provide
feedback to content providers and build a healthy, open Web.
SET IT UP IN SECONDS
- Enable Focus by Firefox in your Safari browser quickly and easily.
Tap “Settings” on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Select “Content Blockers”
Enable Focus by Firefox
In the future, Focus by Firefox will provide a variety of options to let you customize your lists and better control content across the Web.
*According to 2014 Ponemon Institute survey
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Appears to be fully VoiceOver accessible and easy to use.
This should be something you may want to look at if you want something easy and doesn't offer a lot of settings for what to block. More advanced users that want more power in what to block may consider looking at the ADGuard app instead. I like the both of these blockers the best so far.