Description of App:
From the App Store:
The eero app allows you to easily set up and manage your eero WiFi system (sold separately).
The world’s first home WiFi system, eero blankets your home in fast, reliable WiFi. eero stays new and gets better with frequent software updates, improving
performance, while also bringing new features and security improvements. It’s simple to setup and easy to manage. With a network that expands as far as
you need, you’ll finally be able to stream, work, and play, from every corner of your home — and from the backyard, too.
- Setup in under 10 minutes
- Automatic updates with new features, performance improvements, and the latest security standards
- View and manage your network from anywhere
- Easily and securely share your network with guests
- Schedule or pause internet access to manage screen time
- Block devices from using your network
- eero Plus - a subscription service that includes advanced security, additional parental controls, and VIP access to our team of WiFi experts
We want to hear your feedback. For any feature requests or thoughts on how we can improve, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
eero is currently only available for purchase in the US and this app requires a US phone number to create an account.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Eero's setup and management app for all first and second generation Eero home networking devices is completely accesssible. Some windows may require the use of screen navigation and/or the use of the four-finger tap to orient properly. All buttons are clearly labeled, screens with more dynamic content (i.e., the connected devices screen) could be more easy to navigate.
Eero does not allow management or setup via web browser, which was concerning at first. However, the Eero app's interface is fairly clean and clear.
It should be noted that review of the Eero+ features (available with a subscription) were not tested.