Description of App:
The Downdetector app offers real-time status and uptime monitoring for hundreds of services, including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working. The service monitors over 2,700 services in 25 countries.
Our outage detection is based on a real-time analysis of user reports from multiple sources, including social media such as Twitter, the Downdetector website and reports filed through this app.
- Track outages with services in your country (25 countries supported)
- Remove in-app advertising (premium feature)
- Select your favorite services and have them displayed at the top of the list
- File an outage report when a service is down for you
- Check problem reports from other users of the app and the Downdetector website.
- Read and write comments using your Facebook account
- View outage maps to check for local outages with telecommunications providers
- View tweets about service problems from other users
- Services and ordered alphabetically or based on the number of complaints over the past hour.
- View support contact information for each service, such as phone number, web contact form or e-mail address (if available).
- available in English, German, French, Dutch and Japanese
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Everything seems to work.
I posted the Canadian App Store link and the twitter account is DownDetector (@downdetector ) it would not take the full name in the twitterURL edit box.